MangaLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MangaLand

Where all Mangas and Animes come together

4 posters

Ace and zoro- Booze and Food- Honey's and bunnies Am on a boat bitches

Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Ace and zoro- Booze and Food- Honey's and bunnies Am on a boat bitches  Empty Ace and zoro- Booze and Food- Honey's and bunnies Am on a boat bitches

Post  Snoop Dogg Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:02 pm

*Zoro look at that fine ass in front of us*

*Drinks booze while chilling on a boat with chicks running around us*

Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Ace and zoro- Booze and Food- Honey's and bunnies Am on a boat bitches  Empty Re: Ace and zoro- Booze and Food- Honey's and bunnies Am on a boat bitches

Post  Suzume Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Zoro stares at the girl's ass for a second, rolls his eyes and looks at Ace.

"Yeah, yeah, nice. Now hand me a bottle, you horny bastard."
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Ace and zoro- Booze and Food- Honey's and bunnies Am on a boat bitches  Empty Re: Ace and zoro- Booze and Food- Honey's and bunnies Am on a boat bitches

Post  Snoop Dogg Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:13 pm

*Horny you say, well i'll tell you that Sanji brat has the right kinda idea *

*Hands you the bottle, now Mr.Zolo Wink er I mean Zoro were you off to on this fine ass day after we part*
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Zoro snorts at the mentioning of Sanji.

"That shitty cook? Heh."

He grabs the bottle from Ace, taking a large sip.

"Dunno, just gonna wander around. What about you? Not gonna chase some chicks forever, are you?"
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 pm

*He ain't no shitty cook or atleast not from what heard in your sleep talking Very Happy zhehahahahhaah, oops why did I just laugh like Black beard*

8I'll prob go hunt for this one chick named Nami, heard from my bad ass partner Suzie that shes very annoying, wanna come with?
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:46 pm

"...You heard me... wait, were you watching me sleep? What did you hear?!"

Zoro glares at Ace, thinking to himself, 'This guy is crazy. How come I always hang out with crazies?'

"Nami? Damn right I'm coming with. The bitch tries to rip me off every single time. Who the hell is Suzie?"
    バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  バットマン Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:47 pm

It was at the middle of the night. The wind is breezing, as I look around and and entered the boat, seeing beautiful ladies and boozes, something as a pirate would usually do. I continued to look around, i begin to see a green-haired man, and a shirtless man with a large tatoo of the whitebeard pirates on his back. I begin to directly notice that these were two people that i know.

Ehh? Marimo-head and Fire-dude? What are you two doing here?
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:52 pm

*It is set then, SET SAIL TO NAMI SWAAAANs Island, Lets get that bitch *

*Oye Law whats good, me and zoro here are gonna go hunto for an annoying but very sexy chick by the name of Nami (SWAAAAAAN), wanna come with*
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Zoro stares at Ace with a frown. "What the hell is it with you and stealing other people's trademark lines?"

He then notices Law approach them.

"What the horny bastard said. I'm gonna get my money back from that bitch."
    バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  バットマン Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Ace wrote:*It is set then, SET SAIL TO NAMI SWAAAANs Island, Lets get that bitch *

*Oye Law whats good, me and zoro here are gonna go hunto for an annoying but very sexy chick by the name of Nami (SWAAAAAAN), wanna come with*

Zoro wrote:Zoro stares at Ace with a frown. "What the hell is it with you and stealing other people's trademark lines?"

He then notices Law approach them.

"What the horny bastard said. I'm gonna get my money back from that bitch."

Heheh, Sure, why not? Sounds fun, oh, i can imagine what you two are gonna do to her, (Probably raping, and taking money back. <_<...) even tho i prefer that other girl, Robin was it?

Law begins to get a smirk on his face, feeling also excited. O_O
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:12 pm

"Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi. Robin is cool. Hands off."

Zoro glances at Ace suspiciously.

"...You're not actually gonna rape her, are ya?"

Then Zoro turns to Law, feeling uneasy when seeing that smirk.

"...And what the hell are you planning on doing?"
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:52 pm

*Law if ya want you can see Robin Chawwwwn has well and no were not gonna rape her, zehahahahahahhaha far from that*

*Onwards people, to Namis House were I also heard Robin and chopper were staying at.*
    バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  バットマン Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:01 pm

Ace wrote:*Law if ya want you can see Robin Chawwwwn has well and no were not gonna rape her, zehahahahahahhaha far from that*

*Onwards people, to Namis House were I also heard Robin and chopper were staying at.*

Zoro wrote:"Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi. Robin is cool. Hands off."

Zoro glances at Ace suspiciously.

"...You're not actually gonna rape her, are ya?"

Then Zoro turns to Law, feeling uneasy when seeing that smirk.

"...And what the hell are you planning on doing?"

Law begins to notice Zoro's getting uneased.

una cita romántica with Robin, El señor de verde el cabello.

Law then turns around to Ace, laughing like Blackbeard.

Kufufufufufufufu~, That would be...lovely, señor incendios. (Im getting addicted to talking spanish. O_O)
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:13 pm

*Law speaking in a language called Spanish Mmmmmmm now I have truly seen everything*

*Am hungry boy I wish sanji was here Sad*
    Sanji
    Sanji
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Sanji Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:10 am

Ace wrote:*Law speaking in a language called Spanish Mmmmmmm now I have truly seen everything*

*Sanji walks out of the Kitchen holding a plate full of food*

Hey all who's hungry
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:44 am

Sanji wrote:
    Ace wrote:*Law speaking in a language called Spanish Mmmmmmm now I have truly seen everything*

Hey all who's hungry

*MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!*
    バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  バットマン Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:52 am

Sanji wrote:

Hey all who's hungry

I've been eating mexican food these days...

Law begins to notice Sanji coming out of the kitchen. He begins to smell something delicious from where Sanji is, and notices he is currently holding a plate of food.

fantástico! I've been getting hungry for a while!
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:57 am

*SANJI COOK US SOME MEXICAN FOOD NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 am

バットマン wrote:

Kufufufufufufufu~, That would be...lovely, señor incendios. (Im getting addicted to talking spanish. O_O)

"...I have no idea what you just said, but OK."

Zoro turns to look at Sanji who suddenly appeared out of freaking nowhere.

"Oi, shitty-cook, you here too?"

Zoro bluntly grabs some food from the plate and stuffs it in his mouth, then drinks some more from his bottle of booze.
    バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  バットマン Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:20 am

Zoro wrote:
    バットマン wrote:

"...I have no idea what you just said, but OK."

Zoro turns to look at Sanji who suddenly appeared out of freaking nowhere.

"Oi, shitty-cook, you here too?"

Zoro bluntly grabs some food from the plate and stuffs it in his mouth, then drinks some more from his bottle of booze.

''A romantic date with Robin, mister Green-hair.'', I said.

Law goes ahead and grabs food from the plate without hesitation, and then takes a bite of it.
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:07 am

*Eats the tortias and tacos, Mmmmmmm*

*Sanji you got some mad skills, and everyone Namis island is just around the corner*
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 am

Zoro looks at Law, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh. Well good luck with that, Law."

Then Zoro turns to Ace.

"Well then what the hell are we waiting for? Let's go get my money back!"

Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:28 am

*No way nami stole your money to, that bitch Mad *

*Thats it am going, I want to kill her right now already, (Jumps into his sm,aller but faster boat, zoro Law wanna come with now*
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:54 am

"She'd put a banker to shame with the amount of money-stealing she does."

Zoro jumps on the boat as well, ready to confront the money-grubbing bitch.
    バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  バットマン Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Eh, guys, she's sweet like an orange....but also as bitter like a lemon.

Law begins to jump on the boat like the other two, preparing to meet the charming young Robin other mugiwara pirates.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:21 am