MangaLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MangaLand

Where all Mangas and Animes come together

Roronoa Zoro - ロロノア・ゾロ (Dropped)

Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Roronoa Zoro - ロロノア・ゾロ (Dropped) Empty Roronoa Zoro - ロロノア・ゾロ (Dropped)

Post  Suzume Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Basic Information
    Name: Roronoa Zoro - ロロノア・ゾロ
    Nickname: Pirate Hunter Zoro
    Occupation[s]: Pirate, Swordsman, former Bounty Hunter.

Looks

Spoiler:

Personality: Zoro usually maintains a stern, serious and distanced personality, but often loses his temper in a goofy and exaggerated comical style. He can also be extremely intimidating, easily frightening weaker opponents with just his glare. He has a strong sense of leadership and reasoning. Also, has no sense of direction whatso-fucking-ever.

Info.
    Town of Birth: -
    Alliance: Straw Hat Crew.

Rank//Strength.
    Specialty: Cutting things with sharp objects. With "things" I mean people. And with "sharp objects" I mean swords.
    Weapons: Three swords, Meito; Wado Ichimonji (formerly belonged to Kuina), Sandai Kitetsu (formerly belonged to Ippon-Matsu), Meito; Shusui (formerly belonged to Ryuma)
    Bounty: Roronoa Zoro - ロロノア・ゾロ (Dropped) Bsymbol120,000,000
    Devil Fruit/Abilities: He's a freaking swordsman, what do you want me to tell you? That he shoots lasers out of his eyes?

Background Info.
    History: God, seriously? Ugh. Copy/paste time. So, Zoro was a traveler who went around defeating dojos for their signs. However, there was one person Zoro could not beat - the sensei's daughter, Kuina. In the anime she is the reason he joins her father's dojo in the first place. Kuina's father made a deal that if he could defeat her Zoro would take the sign. If not, Zoro would have to train under him. When given the opportunity to use as many swords as he wanted, he grabbed as many as he could carry and faced off against Kuina.

He lost and was told he had to start with one sword before he could use more. As per the consequences of his loss, he trained at the dojo as promised. Then Kuina died, it was super sad and all, and he vowed to become the world's greatest swordsman, and years later he met Luffy and joined the Crew to go on super awesome adventures, you know the story. I really do not feel like describing the shit ton that has happened to him or even copy/pasting it, so there you go. I'll update it later, when I feel like I have the time to spare.

Other

Picture[s]

Spoiler:

Theme

Spoiler:

Battles

Won: Meh.
    Lost: Meh.

User Wanted Poster

Roronoa Zoro - ロロノア・ゾロ (Dropped) 2qimvxg
    ~DROPPED~

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:34 am