MangaLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MangaLand

Where all Mangas and Animes come together

3 posters

Black Winter Night Sky.

バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Black Winter Night Sky. Empty Black Winter Night Sky.

Post  バットマン Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Spoiler:

It was a dark stormy day, at the middle of the night. The snow was blitzing down from the skies, and thunder roared through the oceans. A man, dressed like a bat, was walking around the town, and there were no sight of any civilians, only pirates and marines, and other ones aswell. Marines were guarding the whole place, and pirates were sneaking around quietly so they could not get caught by the marines. The day continued to get more stormy, and the snow would slowly dissappear and rain would come.

"Sometimes it's only madness that makes us what we are."

CURRENT LOCATION:-
    Spoiler:

Last edited by バットマン on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Black Winter Night Sky. Empty Re: Black Winter Night Sky.

Post  Suzume Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:20 pm

With a rhythmic pace and a confident smirk, Suzume walked through the streets of the odd city, the body of a dead pirate hanging over her shoulder. Another successful kill. Not even the terrible weather could ruin her mood now. She spotted the nearest marines to her and walked over to them, ignoring the many looks of others she was getting. She dropped the dead pirate, who's neck she'd slit, on the ground in front of their feet.

"You owe me 150,000,000 beli." she announced with a smirk, holding up the wanted poster of the dead pirate, while the marines were gaping at the dead pirate. Then an odd figure got her attention as the marines checked the body.

"...Is that guy dressed as a bat...?"
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:27 pm

Ah Batman, didn't we meet each other in the strip club*

*Was good ma Nigga don't leave me hanging now*
    バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  バットマン Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Suzume wrote:With a rhythmic pace and a confident smirk, Suzume walked through the streets of the odd city, the body of a dead pirate hanging over her shoulder. Another successful kill. Not even the terrible weather could ruin her mood now. She spotted the nearest marines to her and walked over to them, ignoring the many looks of others she was getting. She dropped the dead pirate, who's neck she'd slit, on the ground in front of their feet.

"You owe me 150,000,000 beli." she announced with a smirk, holding up the wanted poster of the dead pirate, while the marines were gaping at the dead pirate. Then an odd figure got her attention as the marines checked the body.

"...Is that guy dressed as a bat...?"

Ace wrote:Ah Batman, didn't we meet each other in the strip club*

*Was good ma Nigga don't leave me hanging now*

Batman begins to notice a man with the whitebeard pirates tatoo on his back, which he begins to notice that the man is Ace, one of his childhood friends.

''Its been a long time, Portdgas.''

He smiled, and began to look around, and saw a woman staring at him, and also a dead body, noticing its throat had been slit, probably by the young woman, he tought, and a bunch of marines around the dead body.

''....Nice kill shot.''
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:03 pm

"Ace?" Suzume said surprised, immediately recognizing the hat and the prominent tattoo. She glanced at the marines.

"I'll be coming to pick up my money tomorrow morning. If you don't have it... well, the dead body speaks for itself."

She walked over to the two men, who seemed to know each other.

"Thanks." Suzume replied to the unfamiliar man. "You two know each other?" she asks casually, though mainly looking at Ace.
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:18 pm

"Hey batman hows it going, everything chill sense you know..... Id rather not say"

"And yes Suzume we know each other we grew up with each other in the ghetto, man was it tough"
    バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  バットマン Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Suzume wrote:"Ace?" Suzume said surprised, immediately recognizing the hat and the prominent tattoo. She glanced at the marines.

"I'll be coming to pick up my money tomorrow morning. If you don't have it... well, the dead body speaks for itself."

She walked over to the two men, who seemed to know each other.

"Thanks." Suzume replied to the unfamiliar man. "You two know each other?" she asks casually, though mainly looking at Ace.
    Ace wrote:"Hey batman hows it going, everything chill sense you know..... Id rather not say"

"And yes Suzume we know each other we grew up with each other in the ghetto, man was it tough"

''Its been fine, beating up thugs- oh, excuse me, ''showing justice to thugs'' should be the right word, and such...and those marines that try to stand in my way.''

He continued to smile, and then looked as the woman began to ask about them knowing eachother.

''The guy said it. I even remember the day i gave my coat to a poor bum back in the ghetto. We were the good guys of those days...''
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:42 am

"The ghetto, huh." Suzume said slowly, then turned to the stranger dressed in black.

"Sorry, I forgot to ask your name. I'm Suzume, nice to meet you." she said, and stuck out her hand to him.
    バットマン
    バットマン
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Post  バットマン Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:23 am

Suzume wrote:"The ghetto, huh." Suzume said slowly, then turned to the stranger dressed in black.

"Sorry, I forgot to ask your name. I'm Suzume, nice to meet you." she said, and stuck out her hand to him.

''I dont have any particular name, but you can call me ''Batman''.''

He stuck also his hand infront to hers, and shaked her hand with his.

''Your a bounty hunter, by the looks of it?''

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content