MangaLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MangaLand

Where all Mangas and Animes come together

Madara Uchiha - うちはマダラ

Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Madara Uchiha - うちはマダラ Empty Madara Uchiha - うちはマダラ

Post  Suzume Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Basic Information
    Name: Madara Uchiha - うちはマダラ
    Alias: Don't need one.
    Clan: Madara Uchiha - うちはマダラ 18px-Uchiha_Symbol.svg Uchiha clan - うちは一族

Appeareance

Spoiler:

A Shinobi's inner Characteristics

Personality: Confident, prideful, but also honest. Somewhat spiteful when it comes to certain people (*cough* Hashirama Senju *cough*) and has a dark sense of humor. Possesses an innate hatred for the Senju clan, but despite this respects and admires - yep, you guessed it, Hashirama. He is also a battle-loving individual, hostile and aggressive and also very ambitious, but despite that usually calm and collected.
    Nindō: Power is the key to peace.
    Dislikes: Senju. Weak people. Senju. Senju. Snakes. Senju. Did I mention Senju yet?

Life of a Shinobi

Village of Birth: Unknown.
    Village of Alliance: Previously Madara Uchiha - うちはマダラ 18px-Konohagakure_Symbol.svg Konohagakure. At the moment, none.

Chakra Affinity/Specialty:
    Elements:

Weapons: Scythe and war-fan.
    Kekkei Genkai: Madara Uchiha - うちはマダラ 18px-Mangeky%C5%8D_Sharingan_Madara_%28Eternal%29.svg Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, Madara Uchiha - うちはマダラ 18px-Rinnegan.svg Rinnegan

Background

History: Am too lazy to go too much into this. Basically, shit went down between Uchiha clan and the Senju clan, Madara's bro, Izuna, gave his eyes to Madara and was all like, "Dude, take my eyes and kick Hashirama's ass!" and Madara was like, "Kthnx bro." But then the Uchiha clan turned into pussies and wanted a peace treaty so that's that. And duh, Madara was pissed because like, his brother's eyes were useless now and he hated Hashirama (but he still loved him, make of that what you will). So then they founded Konohagakure, and everyone was like, "Hashi needs to be Hoekage!" and Madara was like, "Bitch plz, I'd be a way better Hoekage!" but Hashirama got chosen anyway. So Madara got pissed and left and fought Hashirama at the Valley of the End and lost on purpose so he could get Hashirama's jizz - er, I mean, DNA, and then unlocked Rinnegan.

Now about a hundred years later he's an Edo Tensei (resurrected by Harry Potter who has a snake shoved up his ass) and is fighting against one brat, one big-breasted grandma, one black dude, one old guy and a woman with a marriage-complex, plus he has Hashirama's face on his chest to get his wood (totally no subliminal messages there), while his only living relative is angsting about his dead brother who ruined his entire life by killing the Uchiha clan.

Pretty fucked up, eh?

Battles

Wins: Heh.
    Loses: ...Shut up.

Other

Quotes:

(To Ōnoki and Mū, about Hashirama) "There is no alliance. From here on, you will obey Konoha! And never, ever say that shinobi's name around me!"
    (To Kurama) "Nine-Tails, you are merely a momentary life, a temporary existence of coalesced energy… energy that once was a single, ultimate form! An unstable force, lacking in intelligence or sapience, you require a guide to show you purpose. That guide is the Uchiha! The tailed beasts are but slaves to those with blessed eyes. Obey!"
    (To Ōnoki) "Don't give me that look. I taught you once before how far beneath me you are."
    (To Ōnoki) "That is the cycle of life. How have you lived so long, yet learned nothing from our painful past?"
    (To and about Tsunade) "As if a medic ninja like her could delay your death a few seconds. Your techniques are worthless if compared to those of Hashirama Senju."
    (To and about Tsunade) "Weak people are repulsive. But weak Senju are even more repulsive."
    (To the five current Kage) "Now it's 5 vs. 1. Please don't call me a coward, you're the five Kage after all. Well then… I'll ask you one question. Do you prefer the clones to use Susanoo… or not?"
    (To Ōnoki) "What kind of adult would fight seriously against a child? In any case… Are you done already?"

Theme

Spoiler:
    ~Approved~

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:33 am