MangaLand

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MangaLand

Where all Mangas and Animes come together

2 posters

Searching for Ace

Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Searching for Ace Empty Searching for Ace

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Suzume looks around, studying the thick forest for any signs of movement. She'd traveled here in hopes of finding that man. Her main goal hadn't been to find him, of course not! She just... er, happened to hear some rumors and... well, take his head.

"According to my intel, he should be around here somewhere..."

Suzume sighs, realizing that wandering around quietly wouldn't help. She takes a deep breath and-

"ACE! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Last edited by Zoro on Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Searching for Ace Empty Re: Searching for Ace

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:29 pm

*Who calls me by my name*

looks around, "oye it's you" (a slight nose bleed)

"So your here to take me on aye girly, well just because your a chick doesn't mean u can fight the second divison commander of the white beard pirates, bring it on"
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:38 pm

"Heh. Don't underestimate me, 'Fire Fist'."

Suzume grabs several small knives from her pouch, making them hover around her with her telekinesis.

"Don't worry, I'll make this quick." She says with a smirk, sending the ten knives shooting towards him.
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:42 pm

Suzume wrote:"Heh. Don't underestimate me, 'Fire Fist'."

Suzume grabs several small knives from her pouch, making them hover around her with her telekinesis.

"Don't worry, I'll make this quick." She says with a smirk, sending the ten knives shooting towards him.

"Am not underestimating you Suzume, but your very beautiful, to be beautiful to be a bounty hunter, but alas you give me no choice"

*Sees the knives and they go through Ace has if they were nothing*

"You should know by now that you must have haki in order to attack a logia like me"
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 pm

"Flattery won't get you anywhere. And yes, I know that very well." Suzume responds calmly, sending the knives through Ace again and back to her.

She studies them carefully.

"Hmm. Good enough, I suppose."

She concentrates on the knives, imbuing them with Busoshoku Haki on the spot, and they have also become searing hot thanks to Ace's body. She then smirks.

"Thanks for the fire. Now please have it back."

She now shoots the scorching hot knives towards him with greater speed and killing intent.
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:31 pm

*Damn shes a Haki user has well, no wonder she is a famous bounty hunter*

*Sees the knives coming and blasts them away with fire balls that leave the knives in burning ashes, Ace then shoots a fire bullets from the tip of both of his fingers at Suzume*

"Take that my lovely Suzume*
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:48 pm

"Tch."

Suzume flexibly dives to the left while at the same time pulling a large, moss-covered rock towards her with telekinesis, hiding behind it in time to avoid the bullets.

"This might be more difficult than I expected. But... I could use my environment to my advantage." She mutters to herself.

Suzume then stealthily moves behind the tree right next to her, and while in cover, uses telekinesis again to throw the giant rock at Ace.
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:01 pm

*Oh my god were did that fine ass chick disappear to, did she really go*

*looks around, sees nothing*

*Ace thinks to himself8 "Boy it's times like this that I wish I had the byakugan from the narutoverse*

Then Ace sees the shadow of a giant tock and he has no choice but to use a huge ball of flames to destroy it and turn it into little chunks, Ace then notices the locations of Suzume and propels himself using flams under his feet and comes directly at her, then Acen throws to two fire fists at her*

*Take that8
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:11 pm

As Ace is distracted, Suzume takes her time to rig the area around her with tripwires that would set off an explosion. She then hears the rock she threw being shattered and quickly turns around, seeing him coming towards her and attacking.

"Ah!" She jumps back, pulling the trees down to cover her with her telekinesis, blocking most of the fire and dodging the rest, rolling backwards out of harms way then very flexibly getting back up on her feet.

"That was close...."

Then she smirks, waiting for the tripwire to go off.
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:20 pm

*Has Suzume dodged out most of the fire Ace decides to stop on persuing, it was almost and instant but Ace caught on to one of the tripwires which somewhat harms him but not enough has he is a logia and then he manages to avoid the others has he took a notice to the field around him*

*ace then notices the girl and beging to create a giant tornado like flames that cover the whole field, he then shapes it up and manages to send the huge flame tornado at the hunter*

"Dodge that"
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:35 pm

"Using big moves now, are we? Guess I'll have to get serious."

Suzume wipes the sweat off her forehead, getting hot because of the flames, and takes off her white blouse, leaving only the small, red top covering her chest then pulls out brass knuckles from her pouch, putting them on and imbuing them with Haki.

She then bends a tree down towards her, looking at the height of the flame, bending the tree accordingly and grabbing a firm hold of the branches.

"Here I come!" She stops her telekinesis on the tree and the tree shoots her forward, up in the sky, right over the tornado and towards Ace, falling from the sky and shooting right towards him, aiming to punch him straight in the face with her Haki imbued brass knuckles on her hand.
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:43 pm

*Ace stops himself from nosebleed after Suzume takes of her white blouse*

*Ace sees Suzume flying towards him and focuses Haki and flame to his right fist and prepares to connect with Suzume fist*
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:55 pm

"That bastard...!"

Their two fists connect, and Suzume realizing he's physically stronger, backs off in time or she would've been sent flying backwards. She composes herself again.

"It's way too hot here." She sighs loudly, flipping her hair over her shoulder as small sweat drops roll down her neck, over her chest. She pulls her precious dagger out, imbuing it with Haki.

"Time to end this, Ace." she says with a (unintentionally) seductive smile, running towards him with great speed as she was very fast by nature, rapidly attacking him with her dagger.
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:04 pm

'Time to end this you say noob'

*Ace also begins to come at her while propelling himself with two fire streams from his foot making him very fast asleast on par with Suzume*
    Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:14 pm

"Heh. Don't get cocky."

She pulls previously shattered rocks and leaves up with telekinesis, blocking Ace's vision by surrounding him with the rubble which spins around him to disorient him further. Then with her speed flanks him but decides not to use her dagger at the last minute, instead using her fist with the brass knuckle, aiming to make contact with his jaw, having created a small opening for herself in between the hovering rubble and leaves at the very last minute.
    Snoop Dogg
    Snoop Dogg
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Snoop Dogg Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:43 pm

*Ace Gets Ko'ed and falls asleep due to the punch*

*Just before he falls he tells Suzume that she is to beautiful to be a bounty hunter*

Suzume
    Suzume
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Suzume Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 am

Suzume stares down at Ace, rather confused.

"Did he just fall asleep?!"

She sighs.

"Oh well. Guess I win. Now to drag his ass to the Navy...." But, she then decides this guy isn't too bad and she's taken a liking to him, and instead decides to drag his ass to a hospital to get his injuries treated.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:48 am